Stainless steel balustrading is strong, stylish and will suit most styles of homes. Based on our skill, knowledge and experience, we have developed a large range of stainless steel balustrading in Perth. Our balustrading is manufactured in high quality 304 and 316 grade stainless steel in both satin and mirror finish. Some of our range can be installed by the home owner such as our DIY balustrading range or we can arrange for our qualified trades people to install your balustrading.
In Perth, our DIY stainless steel balustrading range is rapidly growing in popularity. The following emphasizes some of the more important features of the range (please see our DIY balutrading Perth page for further information):
- Our range requires no gluing or welding to install;
- There are 3 styles of posts to choose from;
- We manufacture our posts so they are 1.6mm wall thickness with an extra heavy duty base plate and solid cast saddle;
- Our DIY posts are ready straight from the box;
- We have 2 different lengths of posts available – one for the rake and one for the level;
- The saddles are manufactured so they will suit any angle. The saddle is the part the handrail fits onto; and
- We have recently designed and are manufacturing a new range of DIY balustrading in Perth – the closed bar holder range. This range differs in the fact that the horizontal bars finish neatly into the posts instead of requiring bullet ends.
When it comes to the design, manufacture and installation of stainless steel balustrading, you won’t find anyone better. Contact us now to receive a quote based on your plans or your length and width measurements of your stairs or contact us to simply discuss our range of balustrading.